2/2013-present PhD candidate at the Private Law Department, the Faculty of Law, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway.
2002-2003 LL.M at Columbia University School of Law, New York, New York, U.S.A.
1998-2001 Master of law, Law School of Peking University, Beijing, P.R. China.
1989-1993 Bachelor of Law, Law School of Renmin University of China, Beijing, P. R. China
9/2005-1/2013 Lecturer, Associate professor at the Law Department of Tibet University, Lhasa, Tibet Autonomous Region, P.R. China.
1/2004-8/2005 Judge, Higher People’s Court of Tibet Autonomous Region, P.R.China.
6/2003-11/2003 Interning for Honorable Judge Burton R. Lifland and Judge Allan L. Gropper of the United States Bankruptcy Court for
the Southern District of New York.
7/2001-12/2001 Judge, Higher People’s Court of Tibet Autonomous Region, P. R. China.
1993-1996 Law Clerk, Higher People’s Court of Tibet Autonomous Region, P. R. China.
- Company law
- Civil law
- Contract law
- In 1994, article entitled "Summary of Legal Problems on Loan Contracts" was published in the magazine "The Study of the Trial of Business Cases", which is a restricted publication issued by the Supreme Court of the People's Republic of China.
- Also in 1994, another article, "The Protection of State-Owned Property in Leased Enterprises," was published in the book "The Selection of the Fourth Session Symposium of Southwest and Northwest Zone on the Trial of Business Cases."
- In 1999, a thesis, named "The Legal Forms of Agency on Foreign Trade Contracts" was published by "People's Judiciary," which was issued by the Supreme Court of P.R. China.
- In 2004, article named “Legal Issues of Offering a reward to the public” was published in a magazine named “Trial and Research”.
- In 2006, an article named “The Possession in Good Faith System of Property Law” was published in “The People’s Court Daily”.
- In 2006, an article named “An Analysis on Fair Use System of Chinese Copy Right Law” was published in a magazine named “Education in Tibet”.
- In 2009, an article named “A Research on the Mediation System of Rural area of Tibet Autonomous Region” was published in “Journal of Tibet University”.