- International investment arbitration
- International commercial arbitration
- Interrelation between international private law and international public law
- International trade law
- International Investment Law
- International Commercial Law
In her background Yuliya has extensive practical experience as an arbitrator, expert and counsel in international arbitration proceedings under a number of European and Asian arbitration rules.
She is a Chartered Arbitrator and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
Prior to arriving to Oslo, Yuliya visited the Heidelberg University and the Lauterpacht Center for International Law (Cambridge) as an international research fellow.
For a number of years, Yuliya was teaching International Investment Law, Investment Arbitration and IP Law at the National University of Kiev-Mohyla Academy.
Yuliya has graduated from the Stockholm University (LLM in International Arbitration) and the National University of Kiev-Mohyla Academy (LLB). She holds post-graduate diploma in International Trade Law from the joint program organized by the ILO International Training Center, UNCITRAL, University of Turin and Institute of European Studies (Italy).
She is married and has a son and a daughter.
- Chernykh, Yuliya (2018). The gust of wind: The unknown role of Sir Elihu Lauterpacht in the drafting of the Abs-Shawcross Draft Convention, In Stephan W. Schill; Christian J. Tams & Rainer Hofmann (ed.), International Investment Law and History. Edward Elgar Publishing. ISBN 978 1 78643 995 6. 9. s 241 - 286
- Chernykh, Yuliya (2017). Book Review. Christian Djeffal, Static and Evolutive Treaty Interpretation: A Functional Reconstruction, CUP 2016. Nordic Journal of International Law. ISSN 0902-7351. 86(4), s 547- 551
- Chernykh, Yuliya (2017). The Last Citadel: The Restricted Role of Lawyers in Soft Commodity Arbitration. Transnational Dispute Management. ISSN 1875-4120. 2 Show summary