Master's Degree Programmes
The department offers one master degree in Criminology and one master degree in Sociology of Law in Norwegian.
Courses offered in English
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses in Law.
Transnational police work requires police officers to be able to handle both cultural and social differences internal to the organization. This proves challenging, research shows.
Stories about drug use strengthen a sense of unity and shape identity.
- women of the Osvald resistance organization were persecuted after the war by Norwegian authorities.
Our teachers are leading scholars in their field, offering courses on emerging issues in criminology and sociology of law
- Party on wheels: mobile party spaces in the Norwegian high school graduation celebration May 24, 2016 03:00 PM
- Judicial opportunities and the death of SHAC: legal repression along a cycle of contention May 18, 2016 11:57 AM
- Security Governance – An Empirical Analysis of the Norwegian Context May 18, 2016 11:25 AM
- The importance of stories untold: Life-story, event-story and trope Apr 21, 2016 03:27 PM