Tanja Erika Andersen Czelusniak
Tanja E.A. Czelusniak is a research assistant at PluriCourts currently studying Law at the University of Oslo. She is writing her Masters about forced marriage as a separate crime in international criminal law. Tanja has previously worked as a trainee at the Royal Norwegian Embassy in The Hague and has worked as a case processer at the Follo District Court. She has a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Tromsø with a specialization in forensic psychology, focusing on detecting lies in the courtroom.
Tanja has authored and co-authored several legal articles for the Norwegian Psychology Association:
- Psykologens aktivitetsplikt, published 03. februar 2015 (edited 01. oktober 2015)
- Alt du trenger å vite om ferie, published 06. juli 2015 (edited 17. november 2015)
- Arbeidsgivers styringsrett, published 06. juli 2015 (edited 01. oktober 2015)
- Foreldrepermisjon og foreldrepenger, published 06. juli 2015 (edited 17. november 2015)
- Czelusniak, Tanja Erika Andersen (2016). Forced marriage as a crime against humanity.
- Strømmen, Ester E.J. & Czelusniak, Tanja Erika Andersen (2016). Skewed media reportings on South Africa and the ICC .