The Department of Public and International Law has a wide research profile and many research areas.
- From formal to real rights: Minority women’s protection against discrimination in a culturally complex and transnational Norwegian context
- Gender identity and sexual orientation in international and national (Norwegian) law
- Human rights and gender dimensions of water governance in Africa: Actors, norms and institutions
- Judicial Dialogues on the Rule of Law: Inter-action between National Courts and the European Court of Human Rights
- Justice in the Risk Society