Insurance law, Maritime law, Transport law, Law of torts, Petroleum law, Tax law, Law and economics.
Research in progress
Problems of causation in the law of torts - teacher of causation, purpose considerations and economic efficiency, about 70 pages, under publication at Gyldendal Akademisk.
A new divition of market for the risk of piracy in the Norwegian Insurance plan 2010. AN article based upon an introductory speech held at the Nordic maritime law seminar at Iceland. To be published in MarIus, about 15 pages.
A chapter in a book on International Cargo Insurance regarding Norwegian cargo insurance together with Hans Jacob Bull, about 40 pages. To be published at Informa and eventually developed into a book on Cargo Insurance to be published at Gyldendal Akademisk.
An article on the use of the insurance contract law on new personal insurance forms. To be published in the journal Tidsskrift for Erstatningsrett.
Teaching supervisor in the law of torts, maritime law, marine insurance and insurance law.
• Chairman of the permanent committee for the revision of the Norwegian Marine Insurance plan
• Member of the board of Den norske Krigsforsikring for Skib (warrisk cover for ships)
• Chairman of the board of of of Norsk Legemiddelansvarsforsikring (drug liability insurance)
• Chairman of the board of Forsikringsklagenemnda, skade (insurance appeals board, damage)
• Chairman of the Petroleum Normprice Board
• Chairman of the board of The Norwegian Maritime Law Association
• Member of the steering board of the InterTran-project, University of Helsinki
• Member of the editorial advisory committee for Tidskrift for erstatningsrett (review of tort law)