Henrik Valderhaug Heussche
- Research administration
- Externally funded projects
- Professor II and doctoral student administration
- Visiting researchers/guests
- Administrative coordinator - The Natural Resources Law Group
- Studies and conferences/seminars
- Norwegian coordinator North Sea Energy Law Programme
- In charge of the Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law's seminar activities
- Follow-up, research assistants
- Support function (Head of Administration)
- Assistant web editor at the institute.
Heussche is also an external lecturer at the University of Southern Denmark, teaching International Transport Law, and also a researcher at the same institution connected to a project related to piracy. The project comprises legal issues in relation to the use of armed guards on board Danish vessels.
Law studies at the University of Oslo, in addition to language studies at the University of Oslo at a.o. UoO and the Goethe-Institut Berlin. Experience from various political and non-political organisations. A.o. former Secretary General of The European Law Student's Association Norway. Has been working part-time at the Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law in various capacities from 2008. Full-time from the autumn of 2010.
Norwegian (Bokmål/nynorsk), English, Swedish