The proliferation of human rights treaties at regional and global levels may offer moral foundations for international law.
Project completed: May 2016.
The project will study the interaction between national courts and the European Court of Human Rights.
Project completed: December 2015.
- Strengthening the Validity of International Criminal Tribunals Mar. 28, 2017
- Fighting and Victimhood in International Criminal Law Mar. 28, 2017
- The Validity of International Criminal Courts and Tribunals Mar. 27, 2017
- Global Constitutionalism without Global Democracy? Some explorative analysis. Sep. 27, 2016
- The International Human Rights Judiciary and National Parliaments: Europe and Beyond Sep. 26, 2016
- Anthology: Public Reason Sep. 23, 2016