Each year PluriCourts arranges a number of events. Some of the events are recorded and made available to the public. You can find all recorded events through the links below.
- A series of interviews with leading international judges in order to explore the evolution of international law.
- The EU Court in Deep Waters—the Relationship to ITLOS (Nov 1, 2017)
- My Nazi Legacy - Interview with Philippe Sands (Oct. 1, 2016)
- Erfaringer med det norske etterkrigsoppgjøret (Oct. 1, 2016)
- Climate Change after the Paris Agreement (April 14, 2016)
- Reforms in UN Treaty Bodies and the European Court of Human Rights: Mutual Lessons? (Feb. 29 - Mar. 1, 2016)
- The Refugee Crisis and the Battle for Europe's Soul (Feb. 18, 2016)