Some of our seminars and conferences are recorded.
- No Investment Protection for Occupied and Uncontrolled Territories: New Treaty Practice? by Yuliya Chernykh (Dec. 7, 2017)
- The Engagement between International Trade and Investment Adjudicators by Michelle Zang (Nov. 29, 2017)
- The Construction of Trans-Regional Human Rights: IACtHR and ECtHR by Wayne Sandholtz, (Nov. 22, 2017)
- The EU Court in Deep Waters—the Relationship to ITLOS by Erik Røsæg (Nov. 1, 2017)
- My Nazi Legacy - Interview with Philippe Sands (Oct. 1, 2016)
- Erfaringer med det norske etterkrigsoppgjøret (Oct. 1, 2016)
- Climate Change after the Paris Agreement (April 14, 2016)
- Reforms in UN Treaty Bodies and the European Court of Human Rights: Mutual Lessons? (Feb. 29 - Mar. 1, 2016)
- The Refugee Crisis and the Battle for Europe's Soul (Feb. 18, 2016)
- A series of interviews with leading international judges in order to explore the evolution of international law.