Our web pages for employees are mainly published in Norwegian. We try to make certain key information also available in English as permitted by our resources.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the receptionist in case you have any questions.Information for employees, visitors, and students
Information for employees, visitors and students
- The NCHR "Welcome guide" for employees, visitors, and students (doc).
This guide gives information about the most important practical details concerning the day-to-day life at the Norwegian Centre for Human Rights.
- Information for new employees at the University of Oslo
- guidelines for guest researcher applications
More information about announcements and procedures for applications can be found at the Norwegian 'for ansatte' pages.
Externally funded research
- CRIStin (Current Research Information System in Norway) log-in
- Information from the UiO on how and why to register your publications in CRIStin
- Guidelines for author affiliations in academic publications (pdf)