Kommende 5 dager
Introduction by professor Giuditta Cordero-Moss, Institute for Private Law
Phenomena, root-causes and practical responses.
Flere kommende arrangementer
The Norwegian Centre for Human Rights and the Faculty Research Group Human Rights, Armed Conflicts, and the Law of Peace and Security are hosting this open lecture by Professor Oksana Holovko-Havrysheva.
The Norwegian Centre for Human Rights – with UiO Faculty of Law’s Sustainable Development and Human Rights research group, and Social Science and Law Forum, and the Norwegian Institute of Urban and Regional Research at Oslo Met, and the Norwegian Latin America Research Network, invite you to this public lecture by former UN Special Rapporteur on Adequate Housing.
Interdisciplinary Conference on Migration: Vulnerability, Protection, and Agency, in Oslo 24-25 May 2018, under the auspices of the University of Oslo, Faculty of Law.
The Oslo Recommendations’ 20th Anniversary Conference is organized by the OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities,the Norwegian Resource Bank for Democracy and Human Rights and the Norwegian Centre for Human Rights (University of Oslo).
NCHR is pleased to announce the 2018 Intensive Course on International Human Rights.
This course will cover
- The legal scope of human rights - general overview
- In-depth examination on the scope of some specific rights, including among others the right to freedom of religion or belief
- The various systems for protecting and upholding human rights at UN, regional and national level
- Operationalisation of human rights in practice
- The history and political significance of human rights