Book chapters 2018 and older
- Sjåfjell, Beate (2018): ‘Redefining Agency Theory to Internalize Environmental Product Externalities. A Tentative Proposal Based on Life-Cycle Thinking’, in Preventing Environmental Damage from Products: An Analysis of the Policy and Regulatory Framework in Europe, Eléonore Maitre-Ekern, Carl Dalhammar and Hans Christian Bugge (eds), Cambridge University Press. Chapter 5. Available at SSRN.
- Maja van der Velden (2018). ICT and Sustainability: Looking Beyond the Anthropocene, In David G. Kreps; Charles Melvin Ess; Louise Leenen & Kai K. Kimppa (ed.), This Changes Everything - ICT and Climate Change: What Can We Do?. Springer. ISBN 978-3-319-99605-9. 12. s 166 - 180
- Beate Sjåfjell (2017): ‘When the Solution Becomes the Problem: The Triple Failure of Corporate Governance Codes’, in Jean Jacques Du Plessis and C.K. Low (eds), Corporate Governance Codes for the 21st Century: International Perspectives and Critical Analyses (Springer Verlag, 2017), pp. 23-55. The book and the chapter is electronically available from the publisher (for a fee). A working paper version is freely available at SSRN
- Beate Sjåfjell (2017) 'Achieving Corporate Sustainability: What is the Role of the Shareholder?' In Hanne Birkmose (ed.) Shareholders' duties. New York: Kluwer Law International.
- Beate Sjåfjell, Dismantling the Legal Myth of Shareholder Primacy: The Corporation as a Sustainable Market Actor (February 6, 2017). University of Oslo Faculty of Law Research Paper No. 2017-03. Available at SSRN.
- Maja Van Der Velden (2016) "Design as Regulation: Opportunities and Limitations for Sustainable Mobile Phone Design". In Culture, Technology, Communication. Common World, Different Futures: 10th IFIP WG 13.8 International Conference, CaTaC 2016, London, UK, June 15-17, 2016, Revised Selected Papers. Springer International Publishing AG. pp. 32 - 54
Published July 2, 2020 12:57 PM
- Last modified July 2, 2020 12:57 PM