- Professor Mads Andenæs, University of Oslo
Chair of the seminar – Welcome and introduction
- Professor Stephan Schill, University of Amsterdam
Cold Feet or Considered Deference? The Curious Case of Investment Arbitration's Engagement with the Global Financial Architecture
- Astrid Iversen, PhD-Candidate at the University of Oslo
ECHR and the state’s margin of appreciation to intervene and implement economic crisis resolution measure, including some comments on a potential future Greek restructuring.
- Sebastian Grund, PhD-candidate at the University of Vienna and and lawyer at the ECB
Sovereign immunity cases in Germany following the Greek debt restructuring.
- Professor Ivar Alvik, University of Oslo
Alvik will provide comments on the presentations
There will be a reception With light refresments after the seminar.