- Hanna Ahlström and Sarah E. Cornell (2018): 'Governance, Polycentricity and the Global Nitrogen and Phosphorus Cycles', Environment Science & Policy, volume 79 issue 1, pp. 54-65.
- Jay Cullen (2018): After ‘HLEG’: EU Banks, Climate Change Abatement and the Precautionary Principle, Cambridge Yearbook of European Legal Studies. Cambridge University Press, pp.1-27.
- Ragnhild Lunner (2018): 'Human Rights in Public Procurement - Protecting them Properly?', European Procurement & Public Private Partnership Law Review (EPPPL), volume 3, pp. 198-206.
- Sjåfjell, Beate, Beyond Climate Risk: Integrating Sustainability into the Duties of the Corporate Board (November 6, 2018). Deakin Law Review, Vol 23 (2018): Special Issue: ‘Multinational Enterprises, Corporate Groups and Supply Chains in a Globalised World’, pp 41-62. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3279316 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.32793
- Beate Sjåfjell (2018): 'Redefining the Corporation for a Sustainable New Economy', Journal of Law and Society, volume 45 issue 1, pp. 29-45. Available online (open Access until 31 December 2018).
- Maja van der Velden (2018): Digitalisation and the UN Sustainable development Goals: What role for design, in Interaction Design and Architecture(s) Journal - IxD&A, N.37, 2018, pp. 160-174
- Beate Sjåfjell, Heidi Rapp Nilsen and Benjamin Richardson, Investing in Sustainability or Feeding on Stranded Assets? The Norwegian Government Pension Fund Global (June 19, 2017). University of Oslo Faculty of Law Research Paper No. 2017-29. Available at SSRN.
- Linn Anker-Sørensen (2016): Financial Engineering as an Alternative Veil for the Corporate Group. European Company Law, Vol. 13, No. 5, 2016; University of Oslo Faculty of Law Research Paper No. 2016-01. Available online (open access).
- Beate Sjåfjell (2016): The Courts as Environmental Champions: The Norwegian Hempel Cases
- Jukka Mähönen (2016): The Pervasive Issue of Liability in Corporate Groups. European Company Law, Vol 13, No. 5, 2016 ; University of Oslo Faculty of Law Research Paper No. 2016-26. Available online (open access).
Journal articles 2018 and older
Published July 2, 2020 10:23 AM - Last modified July 2, 2020 10:23 AM