Information about the organizers
The World Congresses of Constitutional Law are the most important events for the members of the International Association of Constitutional Law (IACL). The Congresses are held every 4th year.
The International Association of Constitutional Law (IACL)
The overriding objective of the IACL is to provide a forum in which constitutionalists from all parts of the world can begin to understand each other’s systems, explain and reflect on their own, and engage in fruitful comparison, for a variety of purposes.
Department of Public and International Law, University of Oslo
The Department is Norway's largest institution for research and education in Public and International Law. Many of our researchers are leading in their fields and our academic staff cover a great number of fields including constitutional law, administrative law, public international law, criminal law and procedure, civil procedure, environmental law, legal history, legal theory, social law, tax law and women’s law.
Principal local organizer
Principal administrative responsible
- Henning Jakobsen, Special Adviser, Constitutional Department, Stortinget
- Eirik Holmøyvik, Associate Professor, University of Bergen
- Hilde Indreberg, Supreme Court judge
- Ola Mestad, Professor, Leader of the Research Committee for the Norwegian Constitution Bicentennial 1814-2014
- Stig Harald Solheim, Associate Professor, University of Tromsø
- Ulf Stridbeck, Professor, Director of the Department of Public and International Law, University of Oslo