Workshop and book launch
Workshop: Risks under Solvency 2.
Book launch: Andenas and Deipenbrock (eds) "Regulating and Supervising European Financial Markets"
- Professor Paola Manes, University of Bologna " The approach to risk and the insurance industry under Solvency II."
- Dr Renzo Avesani "Risk concept and Solvency 2: systemic risk."
- Invited comments from amongst others lawyer Tore Mydske, Partner at Thommesen and discussion.
- Prof.Dr. Gudula Deipenbrock, Berlin "Regulating and Supervising European Financial Markets"
- Mads Andenas "Legal Challenges in Financial Market Regulation in the Internal Market"
- Trude Myklebust "Form and Function of the ESRB"
Andenas and Deipenbrock (eds) "Regulating and Supervising European Financial Markets" http://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783319321721 is one of the publications from the project on "International Financial Market Regulation, Institutions and Efficiency" at the Department of Private Law, Faculty of Law, University of Oslo with support from the Finance Market Fund and the Norwegian Research Council, (accessible electronically http://link.springer.com/book/10.1007%2F978-3-319-32174-5 internally at UiO over the library web pages). Another main publication is Mads Andenas "The Foundations and Future of Financial Regulation: Governance for Responsibility", (accessible electronically, http://www.tandfebooks.com/ISBN/9780203380147 , internally at UiO over the library web pages). Other project publications include several SSRN and special issues of the EBLR and the ICCLJ (refereed journals).