- Administrative manager for PluriCourts
- Assists the centre managment with recruitment and human resources management
- Personnel responsibility for the other administrative positions at the Center
- Financial management of the centre and projects subject to the center
- Delegated tasks within personnel and economics on behalf of the center manager/ head of department / office manager
- Coordinates tasks for research assistants at PluriCourts
- Implements procedures for receiving guest researchers and new staff members
- Project leader for co-ordinating the Faculty of Law moving process to Domus Juridica 2018-2020.
- Project leader, and the process leader in the project Review of administrative services at the Faculty of Law 2017-2020.
Frostestad has a master degree in social anthropology from the University of Oslo.
Frostestad is currently on leave from her position as Administrative Manager at the Department of Public and International Law. She has previously been working with research administration at the Norwegian Centre for Human Rights.
Published Feb. 20, 2012 9:20 AM
- Last modified May 6, 2022 9:07 AM