- Administrative manager for PluriCourts
- Coordinates tasks for research assistants at PluriCourts
- Assists the centre managment with recruitment and human resources management
- Implements procedures for receiving guest researchers and new staff members
- Financial management of the centre and projects subject to the center
- Delegated tasks within personnel and economics on behalf of the center manager/ head of department / office manager
- Personnel responsibility for the other two administrative positions at the Center
- Participates in the administrative network for the Centres of Excellence in the Oslo-region
- Represents the Faculty of law in the working group for researcher housing at the University of Oslo (April - October 2018)
Johnsen has a master degree in cultural anthropology from the University of Tromsø, Norway.
Johnsen has worked at the University of Tromsø and she has been a union representative at local and national level for Akademikerne. Her previous tasks includes financial management, project work, web publishing, change management in the public sector and trade union related work.