Norwegian Arbitration Day
16 January 2020
Welcome to Norwegian Arbitration Day
Full program and link to registration will be available by November 2019
The seminar will be held in Gamle Festsal
The reception will be held in Professorboligen, Karl Johans gate 47. Dinner is open to all participants (registration and fee mandatory).
The dinner is a networking opportunity and an informal arena for interesting discussions.
Professorboligen is one of UiOs representational buildings, protected according to the Cultural Heritage Act.
Gamle Festsal Professorboligen
Seminar NOK 700
Seminar and reception - tapas and drinks NOK 1 000
In cooperation With
- Department of Private Law
- Department of Public and International Law
- Oslo Center for Commercial Law
- Dispute Resolution Research Group
- Oslo Chamber of Commerce
- Nordic Offshore Maritime Arbitration Association (NOMA)
- Norwegian Oil and Energy Arbitration Association
- Young Arbitration Practitioners Norway
- Global Arbitration Review
- International Chamber of Commerce Norway