Women's Human Rights
The lunch seminar will discuss the book "Women's Human Rights. CEDAW in International, Regional and National Law" edited by Anne Hellum and Henriette Sinding Aasen.
Community Health Teaching in Nepal. Source: Wikimedia Commons.
Topics will include the following:
- The Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW)'s approach to universality and diversity
- The added value of CEDAW: Social rights
- CEDAW's role in Northern Europe
- CEDAW's role in African and Asian countries.
- Malcolm Langford, Norwegian Centre for Human Rights, University of Oslo
- Claudio Corradetti, PluriCourts, University of Oslo
- Siri Gloppen, PluriCourts, University of Bergen
- Marlene Wind, PluriCourts, University of Copenhagen
Contact: Stephanie Schmölzer