Book Launch: Promoting Peace Through International Law
PluriCourts and the Norwegian Centre for Human Rights welcome you to the book launch of “Promoting Peace Through International Law”, edited by Professors Cecilia Marcela Bailliet and Kjetil Mujezinovic Larsen.
The volume, published by Oxford University Press in 2014, focuses on the relationship between peace and law and shows how different institutions and organizations can engage to promote Peace.
The event will feature presentations by various authors of the book:
- Azin Tadjdini, PhD Candidate, University of Oslo
- Cecilia Marcela Bailliet, Professor, University of Oslo
- Gentian Zyberi , Associate Professor, Norwegian Centre for Human Rights
- Kjetil Mujezinović Larsen , Professor, Norwegian Centre for Human Rights
- Kjølv Egeland, Advisor, International Law and Policy Institute (ILPI)
- Simon O'Connor, Legal Adviser, Norwegian Red Cross
- Vibeke Blaker Strand , Associate Professor, Norwegian Centre for Human Rights