How to apply for ERC funding?
Workshop on how to apply for grants from the European Research Council (ERC), organized by PluriCourts and the Faculty of Law.
- Is my research question innovative enough for the European Research Council?
- How fantastic must I be to qualify as best in Europe?
- Do Norwegian publications count in the CV?
- Where can I get help with the budget?
PluriCourts and the Faculty of Law organize a set of workshops during December 2018 - May 2019 for scholars on how to apply for grants from the European Research Council (ERC). The topics will include:
- A general presentation of the ERC grant opportunities
- From intriguing puzzle to a full-blown research project - developing the research questions.
- How to write a convincing CV
- How to convince the ERC panel about the timeliness and feasibility of your research topic and other reasons why the panel should grant you funding.
- Available support from the Faculty and the University regarding planning, budget, application.
If you would like to participate, send an e-mail to Jenny Graver no later than November 25.
This is the first in a series of workshops on this topic. The next dates will be decided in cooperation with interested participants.