The 2015 Annual Report Is Now Available
The PluriCourts Annual Report contains information on the activities of the research pillars, our publications, events, and other scholarly achievements during 2015.
The Table of Contents for the Annual Report reads as follows:
- Director Geir Ulfstein: The year 2015
- Human rights
- International criminal law
- PluriCourts - The new hub for empirical investment law research
- Background: A system of private judges
- Database projects
- Judicial dialogue – a tool to develop human rights law?
- Judicial dialogue with Russia and Germany – soft but effective
- First disputation: Nino Tsereteli
- Dissemination activities
- Cooperation: Norwegian Courts Administration
- ESIL Annual Conference 2015
- Annual lecture: Allen Buchanan
- Guest researcher - Gus Van Harten’s view
- Introducing the PhDs
- PluriCourts in numbers
- The team
- Publications and presentations
You may find the the full 2015 report (and that of 2013 and 2014) by visiting "about the centre". The current report is also posted on this page in the upper right corner.