Four-year Researcher Project funded by the Research Council of Norway.
Four-year Young Research Talents Project funded by the Research Council of Norway.
PI: Freya Baetens
The Intersection of the Law of Treaties and Human Rights Law: State Obligations Upon Signing a Treaty Granting Jurisdiction to an International Tribunal Adjudicating Human Rights Violations, Emma Brandon
- The Ghostwriters: Lawyers and the Politics Behind the Judicial Construction of Europe
- Nationality and National Origin: From Non-Discrimination to Equality
- Gender on the International Bench
- The Role of International Courts in Relation to Multilateral Disputes
- An Integrative Approach to International Economic Law