Four-year Researcher Project funded by the Research Council of Norway.
Four-year Young Research Talents Project funded by the Research Council of Norway.
PI: Freya Baetens
- The Environment in International Courts and Tribunals – Issues of Legitimacy
- The Politics of Compliance with International Human Rights Courts
- Nationality and National Origin: From Non-Discrimination to Equality
- The Legitimacy of 'Unseen Actors' in International Adjudication
- Gender on the International Bench
- The Role of International Courts in Relation to Multilateral Disputes
- Environmental Multilateralism and its Discontents
- An Integrative Approach to International Economic Law
- Strengthening the Validity of International Criminal Tribunals
- The Validity of International Criminal Courts and Tribunals
- Global Constitutionalism without Global Democracy? Some explorative analysis.
- Anthology: Public Reason
- Empirical Perspectives on Investment Treaty Arbitration
- The Margin of Appreciation
- The European Court of Human Rights: Promoter or Predator of Democratic Transitions?
- The Judicialization of International Law
- The Politics of Judicial Independence and Judicial Accountability
- The Causes and Effects of International Investment Agreements and Investment Treaty Arbitration
- Legitimacy and International Courts
- A Dynamic Interpretation of the Principle of Equity in the Context of the Next Climate Change Regime – Equity as a Force of Gravity