Four-year Researcher Project funded by the Research Council of Norway.
Four-year Young Research Talents Project funded by the Research Council of Norway.
PI: Freya Baetens
The Intersection of the Law of Treaties and Human Rights Law: State Obligations Upon Signing a Treaty Granting Jurisdiction to an International Tribunal Adjudicating Human Rights Violations, Emma Brandon
The Politics of Compliance with International Human Rights Courts, Øyvind Stiansen
- The Environment in International Courts and Tribunals – Issues of Legitimacy
- Nationality and National Origin: From Non-Discrimination to Equality
- The Legitimacy of 'Unseen Actors' in International Adjudication
- Gender on the International Bench
- The Role of International Courts in Relation to Multilateral Disputes
- Environmental Multilateralism and its Discontents
- An Integrative Approach to International Economic Law
- Anthology: Public Reason
- Empirical Perspectives on Investment Treaty Arbitration
- The Margin of Appreciation
- The European Court of Human Rights: Promoter or Predator of Democratic Transitions?
- The Politics of Judicial Independence and Judicial Accountability
- Judicial Engagement in International Trade and Investment
- International Sexual and Reproductive Rights Lawfare