The special issue contains the following articles:
- Cecilia Bailliet: Vulnerability of Children within International Law: Introduction
- John Tobin: Understanding Children’s Rights: A Vision beyond Vulnerability
- Sevda Clark: Child Rights and the Movement from Status to Agency: Human Rights and the Removal of the Legal Disabilities of Vulnerability
- Kirsten Sandberg: The Convention on the Rights of the Child and the Vulnerability of Children
- Diane Marie Amann: The Child Rights Convention and International Criminal Justice
- Helen Keller and Corina Heri: Protecting the Best Interests of the Child: International Child Abduction and the European Court of Human Rights
- Sara Dillon: Child Labour and the Global Economy: Abolition or Acceptance?