The legitimacy of international environmental governance has received increased attention. There are no specialized courts in international environmental law.
International Environmental Law
-The Universal climate agreement is historic, says PluriCourts coordinator Christina Voigt.
- New members of the PluriCourts team Sep. 19, 2018 3:41 PM
- Professor Christina Voigt selected as co-author of "gap-assessment" report for UN Aug. 2, 2018 10:03 PM
- Call for Papers: Geography and Legal Culture on the International Bench Feb. 19, 2018 12:11 PM
Recent blog posts
- The multilateral response to climate change made another important step forward Jan. 2, 2019 11:52 AM
- Frontiers of International Environmental Law- Perspectives from the next generation of researchers Sep. 27, 2017 1:32 PM
- On the Paris Agreement’s imminent entry into force Oct. 7, 2016 9:08 AM