The legitimacy of international environmental governance has received increased attention. There are no specialized courts in international environmental law.
- A Dynamic Interpretation of the Principle of Equity in the Context of the Next Climate Change Regime – Equity as a Force of Gravity
- Responses to the 'legitimacy crisis' of international investment law (LEGINVEST)
- A Computational Approach to Studying Development, Environment and Human Rights in the International Investment Regime
- Feedback Mechanism between Investment Treaty Arbitration and International Investment Treaties – focus on environmental protection
- The multilateral response to climate change made another important step forward Jan. 2, 2019 11:52 AM
- Frontiers of International Environmental Law- Perspectives from the next generation of researchers Sep. 27, 2017 1:32 PM
- On the Paris Agreement’s imminent entry into force Oct. 7, 2016 9:08 AM