PluriCourts studies the legitimacy of multi-level human rights international Courts and Tribunals (ICs) at the regional and international levels. States have started to question the legitimacy of these ICs, for example, the professionalism of the members of those treaty bodies or how they stifle the scope of domestic decision making.
- The Legitimate Role for Investment Law and Arbitration in Protecting Human Rights Sep. 4, 2019 9:00 AM
- New guest researcher: Reto Walther Feb. 28, 2019 12:00 PM
- Call for papers: The Legitimate Role for Investment Law and Arbitration in Protecting Human Rights Jan. 17, 2019 9:56 AM
- New members of the PluriCourts team Sep. 19, 2018 3:41 PM
Nationality and National Origin: From Non-Discrimination to Equality
Monograph by professor Freya Baetens (forthcoming).
Legitimacy of 'Unseen Actors' in International Adjudication
Book project edited by Freya Baetens (forthcoming, August 2019).
- Gender on the International Bench