The International Court of Justice (ICJ), the principal judicial body of the United Nations, settles legal disputes submitted by States and can offer advisory opinions on legal questions. PluriCourts examines legitimacy concerns related to the Court’s authority, independence and performance.
- Call for Papers: Political Legal Theory of International Courts and Tribunals 2020 Oct. 8, 2019 4:11 PM
- International Seminar at the Conseil d'Etat Feb. 19, 2018 12:11 PM
- Two New Large Research Projects at PluriCourts Nov. 30, 2017 11:16 AM
Recent blog posts
- Abuse of Process and Abuse of Rights Before the ICJ: Ever More Popular, Ever Less Successful? Oct. 16, 2019 11:57 AM
- How International Law Restricts the Use of Military Force in Hormuz Aug. 28, 2019 2:25 PM
- Oslo Recommendations for Enhancing the Legitimacy of International Courts: international judges take a stand on current challenges facing the international justice system Aug. 1, 2018 12:17 PM