PluriCourts studies the various forms of dispute settlement under the World Trade Organization (WTO), as well as a range of bilateral and regional trade tribunals.
International trade courts and tribunals
We study the following trade courts and tribunals:
- Andean Court of Justice
- ASEAN Trade Dispute Settlement Mechanism
- COMESA Court of Justice
- Commonwealth of Independent States Economic Court
- Court of Justice of the European Union
- Court of Justice of the West African Economic and Monetary Union
- East African Court of Justice
The Growing Tendency of Including Investment Chapters in PTAs
Article by Maksim Usynin and postdoctoral fellow Szilárd Gáspár-Szilágyi, published in Netherlands Yearbook of International Law.
“No deal is better than a bad deal"? The fallacy of the WTO fall-back option as a post-Brexit safety net
Article by professor Freya Baetens, published in Common Market Law Review.
- Legitimacy and International Courts