Intensive Course on International Human Rights: 3-7 September 2018
NCHR is pleased to announce the 2018 Intensive Course on International Human Rights.
This course will cover
- The legal scope of human rights - general overview
- In-depth examination on the scope of some specific rights, including among others the right to freedom of religion or belief
- The various systems for protecting and upholding human rights at UN, regional and national level
- Operationalisation of human rights in practice
- The history and political significance of human rights
The 2016 participants, en route to the Norwegian Parliament.
Information on how to register will be made available in early 2018. The prices are
5000 NOK early bird (before May 1)
7500 NOK regular price (After May 1)
A limited number of participation grants will be made available.
View the 2017 programme. Some changes to the 2018 programme should be expected.
More information will follow.