Monthly newsletter on activities and news at the Norwegian Centre for Human Rights. Newsletter 6/10-21 was published 19. November 2021.
Illustration photo: Colourbox.no
Méndez Principles on Effective Interviewing launched
Together with our partners, Association for the Prevention of Torture, and Anti-Torture Initiative, we are delighted to announce the launch of a website dedicated to the Méndez Principles on Effective Interviewing.
You will now be able to access all the translations of the Principles, see statements of endorsement, and download advocacy material, all in one place.
Conference: Efforts Towards the Abolition of the Death Penalty
The Norwegian Centre for Human Rights welcomes you to a conference on international, regional and national efforts towards ensuring the abolition of the death penalty. This conference will be an integral part of the Oslo Peace Days 2021 (oslopeacedays.no) and feature the participation of various renowned speakers who will convene to take stock of the developments in the area of the abolition of the death penalty over the last years.
- The law of the land: land concentration, violence and racism in the Andes
- Lena Larsen på NRK Radio's "Kompass": 'Fatwa, Arakne og Minerva, konspirasjonsteorier'
- Implementing the Méndez Principles
- Fostering education through academic mobility
- Academic training on UN Human Rights Mechanisms
- 2021 online students essay competition winners panel
- Official Launch of Human Rights Education Book on Peace and Conflict Transformation in Southeast Asia