Samson Yoseph Esayas
- ‘The Role of Anonymisation and Pseudonymisation under the EU Data Privacy Rules: Beyond the ‘All or Nothing’ Approach’ European Journal of Information Technology and Law (2015) Vol 6 No 2.
- ‘Breach Notification Requirements under the European Union Legal Framework: Convergence, Conflicts and Complexity in Compliance’, J. MARSHALL J. INFO. TECH. & PRIVACY L. 31(3) (2015), pp. 317-368.
- ‘A walk in to the cloud and cloudy it remains: The challenges and prospects of ‘processing’ and ‘transferring’ personal data.’ Computer Law and Security Report 2012; Volume 28 (6) pp. 662-678.
- Kevin McGillivray, Samson Y. Esayas, and Tobias Mahler, ‘Confidential and Compliant Clouds: Using Technology to Enhance Confidentiality and Regulatory Compliance by Design’ Lov & Data: Tidsskrift for Rettsinformatikk 2015; Volume 121. p.32-35.
- ‘FedRAMP, Contracts, and the U.S. Federal Government’s Move to Cloud Computing: If an 800-pound Gorilla Can’t Tame the Cloud, Who Can?’ Columbia Science and Technology Law Review (forthcoming May 2016).
- McGillivray, Kevin; Esayas, Samson Yoseph & Mahler, ‘Using Technology to Enhance Confidentiality and Regulatory Compliance by Design,’ Lov & Data : Tidsskrift for Rettsinformatikk. ISSN 0800-7853. 123(3), pages 21- 24 (2015).
- ‘Conflicts in the Cloud: Contracts and Compliance with Data Protection Law in the EU,’ 17 Tulane Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property 217 (2014), p. 217-253.
EU Reports or Deliverables
- Coco Cloud - 610853, ‘Overview of Legal Requirements for Data Management in the Cloud’ (D2.1)
- Coco Cloud – 610853, ‘First Study of Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Cloud Computing’ (D2.2)
- Coco Cloud – 610853, ‘Final study of Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Cloud Computing’ (D2.3)