Dispute Resolution Forum
The Dispute Resolution Forum is a platform for collaboration between academics and practitioners in the field of dispute resolution. Regular meetings are held on topical questions from research and practice. The forum is headed by professor Sverre Blandhol in cooperation with a panel of external practitioners.
Lawyers are involved in dispute resolution as judges, attorneys, mediators, inhouse counsel, etc. Traditional litigation has in recent decades been complemented by new methods and procedures, like mediation, early neutral evaluation and others. Legal risk management is increasingly beeing used to avoid disputes and legal problems, and points the way for new roles for lawyers.
- Civil procedure
- Corporate governance
- Ethics og compliance
- Legal risk management
Panel of external practitioners
- Judge Borgar H. Berg (The Supreme Court of Norway)
- Attorney Christian Reusch (Regjeringsadvokaten)
- Attorney Geir Frøholm (Steenstrup Stordrange)
- Attorney Ola Ø. Nisja (Wikborg Rein)
- Attorney Ronny Lund (Wiersholm)
- Attorney Thomas Svendsen (BA-HR)
- District court judge Hanne Sofie Bjelland (Oslo tingrett)
- Professor emeritus Inge Lorange Backer (UiO)
Would you like more information?
The forum has a mailing list where information about events etc is distributed. You may sign up for the mailing list through the button below. You will be forwarded to a webpage where you will need to type your e-mail address. You will then receive a password that you need to confirm in order to activate your membership.