Johannes Hygen Meyer
- Tort Law
- EU/EEA Law
- Human rights Law
- Intellectual property Law
- Legal theory
Project: Adequate causation in Norwegian tort law.
Meyer is a research fellow and PhD candidate at the Department of private law since September 2015.
He has previously worked for the city solicitor for the municipality of Oslo (Kommuneadvokaten) from 2013 to 2015, from where he is in leave of absence. He has also worked as a deputy judge at the Drammen city court from 2011 to 2013, and as an associate in the Intellectual Property law department of the commercial law firm Thommessen, in 2010. He wrote his master's thesis as a research assistant at the Department of private law in 2009.
Meyer graduated with a master of law from the University of Oslo in 2010 and with an LL.M. from the University of Cambridge in 2011.
- Meyer, Johannes Hygen (2013). Sameie i oppfinnelser etter norsk rett (Co-ownership of patents in Norwegian law). NIR : Nordiskt immateriellt rättsskydd. ISSN 0027-6723. (2), s 152- 180
- Meyer, Johannes Hygen (2011). Hvem skal anses som oppfinner eller medoppfinner? (Who is to be regarded as inventor or co-inventor?). NIR : Nordiskt immateriellt rättsskydd. ISSN 0027-6723. (1), s 1- 18
- Meyer, Johannes Hygen (2018). Interessevern.
- Meyer, Johannes Hygen (2017). Forsknings- og utviklingsavtaler med offentlige virksomheter.
- Meyer, Johannes Hygen (2017). Le lien de causalité en droit de la responsabilité délictuel Norvégien.