PluriCourts also aims to identify best practices and models to establish, improve or abolish ICs.
In his new book 'The Application of Teachings by the International Court of Justice' Sondre Torp Helmersen, Associate Professor at UiT The Arctic University of Norway, illuminates the varied use of teachings in judgments by the International Court of Justice (ICJ).
- Christina Voigt is the new chair of IUCN's World Commission on Environmental Law (WCEL): - I want the Commission to focus internationally. Sep. 27, 2021
- New research project at PluriCourts: ‘Compliance Politics and International Investment Disputes’ June 24, 2021
- Seminar on the effective implementation of the European Convention on Human Rights June 18, 2021
- Where is your tribunal? Bernard Loder (1849-1935) and the quest for international justice Sep. 22, 2021
- CETA Investment Law Sep. 20, 2021
- The Shadow Effect of Courts: Judicial Review and the Politics of Preemptive Reform Aug. 27, 2021
- A just yet unequal European Union: a defense of moderate economic inequality Aug. 27, 2021