Issue number 1, 2018
Nordic Journal of Human Rights (2018) Volume 36, Issue 1
- Eleonora Del Gaudio & Stephen Phillips - ‘Detention of Child Asylum Seekers in the Pursuit of State Interests: A Comparison of the Australian and EU Approaches’,
- Janelle M Diller- ‘Economic, Social and Cultural Human Rights: The Journey towards Peremptory Norms in International Law’,
- Ann Quennerstedt, Carol Robinson & John I’Anson - ‘The UNCRC: The Voice of Global Consensus on Children’s Rights?’
- Hans Schmeets- ‘How World Bank Governance Indicators May Predict the Assessment of Elections by International Observers: Evidence From the OSCE-Region’
- Gudrun Monika Zagel - 'International Organisations and Human Rights: The Role of the UN Covenants in Overcoming the Accountability Gap'
- Juan Pablo Pérez-León-Acevedo - 'The Katanga Reparation Order at the International Criminal Court: Developing the Emerging Reparation Practice of the Court'
- Women’s Human Rights and Migration: Sex Selective Abortion Laws in the United States and India, review by Aziza Ahmed
- Social Rights Judgments and the Politics of Compliance: Making it Stick', review by Peris S Jones