Issue number 1, 2020
Nordic Journal of Human Rights (2020) Volume 38, Issue 1
- Heiner Bielefeldt - Human Rights as a ‘Substitute Utopia’? Questionable Assumptions in Samuel Moyn’s Work
- Maja Janmyr & Özlem Gürakar Skribeland - Human Rights References in Norway’s Readmission Agreements: (How) Do They Protect?
- Johan Karlsson Schaffer - The Self-Exempting Activist: Sweden and the International Human Rights Regime
- Lilian Chenwi - The Advisory Proceedings of the African Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights
- Maria-Louiza Deftou - Fostering the Rule of Law in the Americas: Is There any Room for Judicial Dialogue between the IACtHR and National Courts?