Issue number 2, 2020
Nordic Journal of Human Rights (2020) Volume 38, Issue 2
- Kirsten Sandberg - Editorial
- Milka Sormunen – A Focus on Domestic Structures: Best Interests of the Child in the Concluding Observations of the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child
- Carola Lingaas – Domestic Violence in Child Protection Cases before the European Court of Human Rights: Double Victimisation of Abused Parents?
- Chrisje Sandelowsky-Bosman & Ton Liefaard – Children Trapped in Camps in Syria, Iraq and Turkey: Reflections on Jurisdiction and State Obligations under the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Elisabeth Staksrud, Kjartan Olafsson & Tijana Milosevic – Children as Crowbar? Justifying Censorship on the Grounds of Child Protection
- Sevda Clark – The Child in the Pentimento: A Restoration of the First Social Contract in Ibn Tufayl’s Hayy Ibn Yaqzan