Rules and regulations for students at the Faculty of Law
Regulations and legal framework for studies at the University of Oslo and at the Faculty of Law.
Rules and regulations governing your master programme
- Information and Communication Technology programme description
- Maritime Law programme description
- Public International Law programme description
- Theory and Practice of Human Rights programme description
Rules and regulations pertaining to students at the Faculty of law:
- Detailed regulations for the Faculty of law... study leave, special examination arrangements, what to bring on the examination day, how to act in case of illness.
- Auxiliary materials allowed during examination for courses taught in English... What you can bring, and how to make legal notations.
- Auxiliary materials allowed during examination for courses taught in Norwegian... Please note that the rules are different from the courses taught in English.
Rules and regulations pertaining to all students at the University of Oslo
- Act relating to Universities and University colleges (in Norwegian) - credit and recognition of the qualifications, examination and marking, routines for handling suspicion of cheating and attempted cheating.
- Regulations governing studies and examinations at the University of Oslo . Note: This English translation is for information only. For all legal purposes the original document in Norwegian is the authoritative version.
- Student-IT Regulations