Emma Charlotte Solheim Verngård
Administrative adviser, communication/dissemination and research administration.
MPhil in "Theory and Practice of Human Rights" from the University of Oslo.
- Intern at the Norwegian Centre for Human Rights, International Department
- Democracy Instructor at Utøya AS/ The European Wergeland Centre
- Intern at the Norwegian Human Rights Fund
- Research Assistant at the University of British Columbia
- Dual Bachelor degree from Sciences Po and the University of British Columbia, with specializations in Political Science, History, and Gender, Race, Sexualities and Social Justice