Master's Degree Programmes
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses in Law.
Space law is a new focus area at the Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law. A group of researchers looks up to the Moon and the stars and contributes to new regulations on outer space and its enormous resources.
- Researchers on the Law of the Sea reach for the stars Nov. 28, 2019
- Agreement with Equinor Jan. 10, 2019
- New project on aquaculture Oct. 30, 2018
- The Norwegians have things sorted out Sep. 1, 2017
- The Law of the Seabed: Access, Uses and Protection of Seabed Resources", edited by Catherine Banet (BRILL, 2020) Feb. 6, 2020
- European Energy Law Report XIII - Martha M. Roggenkamp og Catherine Banet (eds.) Jan. 21, 2020
- Russian Revolutions of 2017 Scandinavian Perspectives Sep. 3, 2019
- Regulating Offshore Petroleum Resources The British and Norwegian Models Sep. 3, 2019