Master's Degree Programmes
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses in Law.
The Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law, partner in a new large research project on wind power: FME NorthWind
Within NorthWind, the Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law will contribute with its key competences within energy law, contract law, EU / EEA law, environmental law, maritime law, licensing law, spatial planning on land and at sea, among others.
- The Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law (NIFS, UiO), Department of Energy and Resources Law, is one of the central research partners in a new large research project on wind power FME NorthWind Dec. 14, 2020
- Researchers on the Law of the Sea reach for the stars Nov. 28, 2019
- Agreement with Equinor Jan. 10, 2019
- New project on aquaculture Oct. 30, 2018
- New publication: Local Content and Sustainable Development in Norway Jan. 21, 2021
- The Regulation of Decommissioning, Abandonment and Reuse Initiatives in the Oil and Gas Industry: From Obligation to Opportunities Aug. 25, 2020
- Banet, Catherine: Legal Status and Legal Effects of the Commission’s State Aid Guidelines Aug. 14, 2020
- The Law of the Seabed: Access, Uses and Protection of Seabed Resources", edited by Catherine Banet (BRILL, 2020) Feb. 6, 2020