Master's Degree Programmes
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses in Law.
The Scandinavian Institute for Maritime Law joins the universities of Tromsø and Bergen in a new research project. The project will perform research on various themes in the field of aquaculture. The project is awarded NOK 15 million and is funded by the Norwegian Seafood Research Fund (FHF).
- New project on aquaculture Oct. 30, 2018
- The Norwegians have things sorted out Sep. 1, 2017
- The Flemish can stop belittling the electric car now July 11, 2017
- Norwegian Arbitration Day Jan. 17, 2019
- 30th European Energy Law Seminar 21 - 22 January 2019 Jan. 21, 2019