Courses in English
The Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law offers several courses taught in English that are closely related to the Institute’s main areas of research; see the list below.
- Maritime Law: Contracts - Master
- Maritime Law: Liability & Insurance - Master
- Law of the Sea - Master
- Petroleum Law: Master
- Marine Insurance: Bachelor - Master
- English Law of Contract: Bachelor - Master
- International Commercial Law: Bachelor - Master
- International Investment Law: Master
- EU Substantive Law: Bachelor - Master
- EU Competition Law Bachelor - Master
North Sea Energy Law Programme: For legal professionals in the energy sector.
Read more about the programme and admission on www.nselp.eu.
Books can be purchased in book stores, most books are also available in online bookstores. Some of the study material- and auxiliary material - compendiums - used for the maritime- , petroleum- and insurance courses is provided through Sjørettsfondet.
Literature published by Sjørettsfondet can be ordered though the online bookstore Bokbyen or bought at the bookstore Akademika in Domus Juridica.
Please see Compendiums in the menu left for more information.