The Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law offers several courses taught in English that are closely related to the Institute’s main areas of research; see the list below.
- Maritime Law: Contracts - Master
- Maritime Law: Liability & Insurance - Master
- Law of the Sea - Master
- Petroleum Law: Master
- Marine Insurance: Bachelor - Master
- English Law of Contract: Bachelor - Master
- International Commercial Law: Bachelor - Master
- International Investment Law: Master
- EU Substantive Law: Bachelor - Master
- EU Competition Law Bachelor - Master
Study Material - and how to get hold of it..
Books can be purchased in book stores, most books are also available in online bookstores.
The Institute publish a lot of the study- and auxiliary material - compendiums - used for the maritime- , petroleum- and insurance courses through Sjørettsfondet. Literature published by Sjørettsfondet can be ordered though the online bookstore Bokbyen or bought at the bookstore Akademika in Domus Nova. See Compendiums on the menu to the left for more information.