Susanne Hendrika Flølo
Mrs. Susanne Flølo is an advisor at the Norwegian Centre for Human Rights' International Department. She is involved in NCHR's Rule of Law initiative, with a particular responsibility for NCHR's collaboration with UNPOL and UNODC. She holds a master's degree in The Theory and Practice of Human Rights, with a specialization in Business and Human Rights from the University of Oslo, Faculty of Law, and a BA in Journalism. She has previously been working for NCHR as Acting Programme Manager for the UN Human Rights Mechanisms initiative, as a Programme Officer for the Norwegian Resources Bank for Democracy and Human Rights, and as a Research Assistant for the research groups International Law and Governance, and Human Rights and Sustainable Development: Law and Policy Research.
Rule of Law, UN Human Rights Mechanisms, Equality and Non-discrimination, Business and Human Rights, Human Rights and Sustainable Development, Civil and Political Rights.
Adviser, Rule of Law, International Department, Norwegian Centre for Human Rights. Particular responsibility for NCHR's cooperation with the UN Office on Drugs and Crimes.
Masters degree in the Theory and Practice of Human Rights, University of Oslo.
- Programme adviser and intern, Norwegian Resource Bank for Democracy and Human Rights (NORDEM)
- Reporter/journalist NRK
- Bachelors in journalism from NLA Mediehøgskolen Gimlekollen
- Exchange student in sociology, University of California, Berkeley.
- Volunteer for Amnesty International
- International Understanding and Cooperation, University of South-Eastern Norway (Campus Vestfold)