- Financial markets
- Administrative Law
- International investment Law
- International contract Law
- International private Law
- Sovereign lending
Financial Market Regulation
Phd candidate at the University of Oslo from February 2016.
Previously Associate at the law firm Schjødt, Secretary to the complaints board for auditor- and accountant cases, and Research Assistant at the Department of Private Law, University of Oslo.
MS in Law from University of Oslo (2015)
“Holdout Creditor Litigation: An Assessment of Legislative Initiatives to Counter Aggressive Sovereign Debt Creditor Litigators”.
- Iversen, Astrid (2017). Solvency II and Sovereign Bonds, In Solvency II: A Dynamic Challenge for the Insurance Market. Societa Editrice Il Mulino. ISBN 9788815265784. Chapter V..
- Iversen, Astrid (2015). Holdout Creditor Litigation: An Assessment of Legislative Initiatives to Counter Aggressive Sovereign Debt Creditor Litigators.