Ulf Bernitz - Professor, Stockholm University
- On Free Movement and National Monopolies. What can we learn from the Swedish monopoly cases? On the importance of the proper arguments.
Stefan Enchelmaier - Professor, York Law School, University of York, UK
Niels Fenger - Professor, University of Copenhagen and Søren Schønberg, D.Phil, Cabinet of Commissioner Malmström, Brussels
- To use or not to use – that’s the question. On Article 34 and national rules restricting the use of lawfully marketed products.
Alexander Fritzsche - Dr., Gleiss Lutz, Frankfurt
- Discretion of Member States in the Application of Derogations from Free Movement Rights vis-à-vis the European Court of Justice
Vassilis Hatzopoulos - Associate Professor at the Democritus University of Thrace, Greece, Visiting Professor at the College of Europe, Bruges, Belgium and Special Lecturer at the University of Nottingham, UK
Augustín José Menéndez - Dr., Universidad de León, Spain and adjoint professor at ARENA, University of Oslo
- Very proportionate derrapages: economic freedoms, substantive choices and the principle of proportionality in the case law of the ECJ
Renato Nazzini - Dr. University of Southampton
Norbert Reich - Emeritus, University of Bremen
- How proportionate is the proportionality principle? Some critical remarks on the use and methodology of the proportionality principle in the internal market case law of the ECJ.
Jukka Snell - Professor, Swansea University, UK
Alina Tryfonidou - Lecturer and Deputy Director of the Centre for European Law and Integration (CELI), University of Leicester. IALS Visiting Fellow 2010‐11.
- What can the Court’s response to reverse discrimination and purely internal situations contribute to our understanding of the relationship between the ‘restriction’ and ‘discrimination’ concepts in EU free movement law?
Christian Wohlfarht - Max Planck Institute
- The Doctrine of Direct Effect from Van Gend to Kücükdeveci: A Story of Misunderstandings and Inconsistencies
Pål Wennerås and Ketil Bøe Moen - Office of the Attorney General Oslo