The Faculty consists of six Departments/Centres in addition to the administration, with an elected Dean as head of the organization.
The Departments and Centres have elected a member of the academic staff as head of its organization. The faculty adminitration is lead by a faculty director.
The Departments and Centres
- Centre for the Study of the Legitimate Roles of the Judiciary in the Global Order (PluriCourts)
- Department of Criminology and Sociology of Law
- Department of Private Law
- Department of Public and International Law
- Norwegian Centre for Human Rights
- Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law