- ‘They Tell Me I’m Dangerous’: Incarcerated Mothers, Scandinavian Prisons and the Ambidextrous Penal–Welfare State 13. des. 2019 13:38
- Empathy in investigative interviews of victims:How to understand it, how to measure it, and how to do it? 13. des. 2019 13:26
- Solitary Confinement Effects, Practices, and Pathways toward Reform 6. des. 2019 13:35
- Biopiracy 6. des. 2019 13:29
- Isolasjon. Et fengsel i fengselet 6. des. 2019 11:37
- ‘Locker room talk’: male bonding and sexual degradation in drinking stories 6. des. 2019 11:25
- Solospill på serbisk 29. nov. 2019 10:34
- Wildlife Management, Species Injustice and Ecocide in the Anthropocene 25. nov. 2019 10:59
- Socio-legal challenges to penal expansion in globalizing risk societies - Cuban and Scandinavian perspectives 25. nov. 2019 10:03
- Between belonging and exclusion: Migrants’ resilience in a Norwegian welfare prison 20. nov. 2019 11:00
Launch: New study of young people, vulnerabilities and prostitution/sex for compensation in the Nordic region
21. jan. 2020 12:30
Young people who have experienced sex for compensation are a vulnerable, particularly preyed-on group, but in the Nordic countries targeted social initiatives offered to this group are limited. This is shown in a new study, which for the first time brings together knowledge about young people who have experience of prostitution/sex for compensation in the Nordic region, highlighting this issue.
Boklansering: WAFFEN-SS Europas Nazistiske Soldater
22. jan. 2020 15:00
Et forbløffende paradoks i moderne militærhistorie er at den rasistiske organisasjonen SS skapte den mest multietniske og transnasjonale hæren i det 20. århundre.