About the Centre's departments and activities
The Centre's activities are organised within various arenas.
Each arena is either led by a member of the academic staff at the law faculty or a recognised practicing commercial lawyer with a doctoral degree. The arenas consist of both the Centre's own researchers and legal practitioners (lawyers, judges, bureaucrats).
The arenas are as follows:
- Arena for construction law,
led by Associate Professor Herman Bruserud, PhD
- Arena for arbitration and alternative dispute resolution,
led by Professor Amund Bjøranger Tørum, Dr Juris
- Arena for international commercial contracts,
led by Professor Giuditta Cordero-Moss, Dr Juris
- Arena for corporate law and transactions,
led by Professor Margrethe Buskerud Christoffersen, PhD
- Arena for insurance law and tort law,
led by Professor Trine-Lise Wilhelmsen, Dr Juris
- Arena for consumer law,
led by Associate Professor Marte Eidsand Kjørven, PhD
- Arena for compliance,
led by Attorney Knut Høivik, PhD
- Arena for Financial market law,
led by Professor Mads Andenæs QC, Dr Juris
Associate Professor Birgitte Hagland is the leader of the Centre.