Kommende 5 dager
Interdisciplinary Conference on Migration: Vulnerability, Protection, and Agency in Oslo 24-25 May 2018, under the auspices of the University of Oslo, Faculty of Law.
Flere kommende arrangementer
The Oslo Recommendations’ 20th Anniversary Conference is organized by the OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities,the Norwegian Resource Bank for Democracy and Human Rights and the Norwegian Centre for Human Rights (University of Oslo).
Experiences and Strategies from the European Court of Human Rights, the International Criminal Court, the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea and the WTO Appellate Body.
NCHR is pleased to announce the 2018 Intensive Course on International Human Rights.
This course will cover
- The legal scope of human rights - general overview
- In-depth examination on the scope of some specific rights, including among others the right to freedom of religion or belief
- The various systems for protecting and upholding human rights at UN, regional and national level
- Operationalisation of human rights in practice
- The history and political significance of human rights